Monday, January 19, 2009

Fore-Closure Short List & Great Buys

Anybody looking to get a short list of the foreclosures in Mesquite Area please email me at brandon@mesquitegroup.com

Because I do not have the Listings to these properties I am not allowed to advertise them unless asked. However I know of 1192sq.ft. condo for less than $75,000. Townhomes for just over $100,000 and Single family homes starting at 88,000 (needs a lot of work but it is a 4 bedroom). These are all negotiable. I email this list out every Wednesday.

I am keeping a list of buyers and what they are looking for. You want a Condo for $65,000, or a Single Family Home for $90,000??? let me know, I will get back to you when I find one. One thing is for sure... If I don't know what you are looking for, I can't help you find it. This is what we do Full-Time, find good deals that make sense to buyers and Investors.

Brandon Park, BS Finance

1 comment:

Camrin said...

Looks great! I wish I could buy right now!